To kick things off, here is a quick recap of the past 8 months...
Found out we were pregnant a week after we moved to Atlanta.
Spent the first 3 months feeling queasy and now I'm not able to eat Turkey Meatloaf ever again.

Started craving sour candy at about 4 months...and it hasn't stopped yet.

Got a part-time job at Pottery Barn so I could take advantage of the discount and start working on the nursery.

Found out we were having a BOY and revealed the big news to our families at Thanksgiving with a Blue Velvet Cake.
Spent the next few weeks buying lots of baby boy clothes with the help of all 3 of Baby Mak's Grandma's.
Missed my husband for the month of February as he juggled work and studying for the GA Bar Exam.
And now with just 6 weeks to go until we meet our son, we begin to check off items on our mile long to-do list that includes everything from installing the car seat and washing those hundreds of onesies, to date nights with double feature movies and trying to choose this kid's name. And if you know me at all, you know I'm a planner, so Baby Mak better not try and surprise us by coming too early. I plan on letting him know when the list is complete and his arrival is expected...not too early, not too late, and hopefully not on my birthday...that's certainly not too much to ask from a baby, right?

yay!!! so glad you started a blog:) now i can stalk you....haha!
ReplyDeleteDanielle and Gus,
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to Baby Mak's birth with great anticipation! Can't wait to see the little guy, hard to believe he's almost hatched! Wonderful blog, beautiful pictures, well written, great layout. Danielle, you are the editor extraordinaire! Fantastic job.
Love and Blessings, Mom and Dad/Grandma and Papou
Baby Mak,
ReplyDeleteNanna is so ready for you to be here so if your mama'a not ready, just come to nanna's house. Your room is all set. Grandpa will get the playground ready as soon as you let us know what you would like. I don't mind if you are born on my birthday !!!
Love and happy delivery,
Nanna and Grandpa
Hey ya Baybeeeeee MAK!
ReplyDeleteThis is your uncle Pete and Auntie Peaches!!
I hear babies drop stuff!! We can make a deal!!
You Drop your treats and i will help clean them up for you,,See you will never get in trouble with me around,Oh Brother! Aunt Peaches is taking pediatric studies now! She thinks she is miss Nurse extraordinaire,
I pressed my nose against the window door to your room and i have to admit i got my eye on stuff in there,,but i am told those are yours so i will behave,,sort of ,,he he,,That bed looks so comfy!!
We are so excited to meet you
Bayyyyyyyyyyyybeee!!Makkkkkkkkkk
,,,I hear something !! so i better go bark and jump now ,,I LOVE YOU ALREADY BAYBEEEEEEE MAK,,
Uncle Pete
Hi Baybeee,,
This is your Aunt Peachie,,
I await your arrival,,and will be by your side always ,,cause that's what i do!!
I LOVE YOU BAYBEEEEEE MAK!!!
Auntie Peachie
love love it!!! cute picts. Welcome to the world of blogging. Can't wait to meet the lil' one. Praying for you and Gus as you begin this incredible journey!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world Danielle :) Praying for ya'll and looking forward to meeting baby Mac...he'll be here before ya know it! See you on Friday, looking forward to our girls night out!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the little guy!
ReplyDeleteCan he do my Kumon 4 me??
I'm just waiting for the day when he says,"You became a Zia at 12!?" Ha Ha... well tell him to come soon!! I can't take it!
I like this kid! He has heard about my love of sour patch kids and wanted to be like his Zia! Good choice baby mac! Sissy, tell him to hurry up! I can't take it! Oh, and 4 the record.. I call dibs on holding him first mom! Ha, Ha, I'm kidding!...NOT. But I'm dying to dress him up and I bet neither can u! It's like me all over again!!
ReplyDeletetruck full of love, Zia Bella
Dear baby mak....
ReplyDeleteplease tell your mom to tell me the top 3 names? I'm afraid that ill start calling u baby mak forever! boy when your my age your friends will get a crack out of that!
If your mom's bugging u, call me and I'll work it out...but not every day.:):):):)
truck lodes of love.. Zia bella