
...I'm still lying here.
But that's okay by me. Life ain't so bad with a fashionably late baby. It's been 80 and sunny all week long in Atlanta, and we're expecting more of the same. I'm still sleeping fairly well. My belly might be huge, but I'm not that uncomfortable. My husband gives me daily backrubs without me asking. I have somehow managed to avoid the dreaded "end of the road" symptoms like cankles and 24/7 heartburn. Overall, there is much to be thankful for.
Our doctor has scheduled us for an induction on the 22nd, so I figure if I have one week left, I am going to cherish every last minute of this pregnancy. Having a happy, easy pregnancy means our newborn will be happy and easy going too, right? I think so, and that's why I'm getting off this computer, grabbing a popsicle, and heading back to my deck.

your attitude is perfect. Just take it one day at a time. You are doing all the right things. Love You!
ReplyDeleteNothing better than Spring in Georgia ! Soon you will be able to float in Nanna's pool and work on your tan on your back while I take care of Baby Mak !!! Can't wait! You have made pregnancy look like a vacation !
ReplyDelete