Henry had his first professional photo shoot at our house last weekend. We might be biased, but we think he's the most beautiful baby ever. Here is a sneak peek of some of the images...
Sassy Southern girl who still loves the North, too. Wife of 11+ years to a tall, dark, and handsome man. Mama to 3 sweet boys and 1 sweet girl. Hates camping and food touching. Loves high heels, sweet tea, and hosting dinner parties.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE his little booty in the air :) Great pics Henry! You are a cutie for sure!!
ReplyDeletetoo cute! She did a great job capturing the precious newness of lil' Henry! looks like he did a great job! How fun!!!
ReplyDeleteLove these!!! Ugh, I'm dying to come down there!!
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful!! I wish I could just jump on the Clark bus and head on up to meet him :-)
ReplyDeleteSimply adorable. He's a star!
ReplyDelete