Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Henry is 2 months old!

Likes: Smiling at Mama and Dad (and anyone else who makes a silly face and talks in a high pitched voice), holding my head up in a less bobblehead like matter, staring at myself in the mirror, being naked, snuggling in the nook of Mama's neck, batting at toys and trying to grab them, cooing back and forth with Mama and Dad, splashing around during bath time, sucking on my hands, and sitting outside when I'm fussy.

Dislikes: Getting out of the bath tub, being burped, getting shots at the doctor's office (I cried real tears for the first time), and being woken up from a nap to eat.

Growth: I'm over 12.5 lbs, but I don't look like it because I'm almost 25 inches tall! That's in the 97th percentile for babies! Dad is banking on my future as a NBA star. Most of my 3 month clothing still fits, but it won't fit for much longer. I have big feet to match my long legs, and I'm already in 6 month shoes!















2 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm not sure what it is, but something about the second picture is looking like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, thank you for this blog.
    We love looking at you little henry!

    ReplyDelete