Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Factory

Today I had lunch plans with five of my "mama friends" and their babies. I dressed Henry in a darling mint green outfit. He looked adorable, so I had to snap a couple pictures before we left. It's a good thing I did because...






...as the ladies fawned all over him, Henry decided to poop all over himself (and me). So I reached into my diaper bag hoping that I remembered to bring an extra outfit. Phew. I did. But I had to laugh when I saw which one I grabbed (thanks to Ming for the perfect baby gift!). Next time I need to remember to bring a change of clothes for myself - you never know what time the poo factory will open.





4 comments:

  1. I love how you dress him in such handsome, sweet clothes. I always hear how girls are so much more fun to dress...and maybe that's true because of the accessories/frills factor. but, henry is stylin' all the time! even in his poo factory get up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough of him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love his little clothes! I put Grey in sweet things like that too and it NEVER fails that he has "leakage". Glad to see other moms dressing their little boys like babies instead of little men! :)

    ReplyDelete