We loved showing Henry another special place in Michigan and spending time with the Makris family! I'm sure once Henry is 3 and can hold a golf club, he (and Gus!) will enjoy it even more!
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Up North at the Makris Cottage!
After a few days at the Longo Lakehouse, we drove to the Makris Cottage in Lewiston, Michigan. Henry experienced many more firsts while in Northern Michigan: first time meeting his Great Nonnie and Great Uncle Ira, first time feeling Fall in Michigan and 50 degree weather, first time on a golf course, first Makris family dance party, and first time stealing his cousin, Ella's, toy. I have a feeling she'll get him back one day.
We loved showing Henry another special place in Michigan and spending time with the Makris family! I'm sure once Henry is 3 and can hold a golf club, he (and Gus!) will enjoy it even more!

We loved showing Henry another special place in Michigan and spending time with the Makris family! I'm sure once Henry is 3 and can hold a golf club, he (and Gus!) will enjoy it even more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

sweet sweet boy! Looks like he had a great time in Michigan and fits right in!
ReplyDeletewonderful pictures...I love the one of Jan holding both grandchildren and this last one with Nick is priceless!
ReplyDelete