Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween from Henry the Elephant!

When Henry's Nanna (my Mama) offered to make his first Halloween costume, I didn't exactly give her an easy task - I requested an elephant. But Nanna and her seamstress skills came through with the cutest elephant I've ever laid eyes on! We had an action packed Halloween that started with the usual: a photo shoot at home.








With the election just two days away and a baby dressed as an elephant, it only seemed appropriate to stop by the Cobb County GOP office. Henry was lucky enough to get a photo with the next Governor of Georgia, Nathan Deal. Congressman Deal and the entire volunteer staff loved Henry's Republican elephant costume. Don't forget to vote on Tuesday!






Since Henry is too young to enjoy the candy that comes with trick-or-treating, we spent the evening passing out candy and barbecuing with a few of Henry's baby friends. The babies were a bit tired of their costumes by that time, so we had a couple meltdowns. I don't think they appreciated all the adults pointing and laughing at them either.










All the excitement from Henry's first Halloween was pretty exhausting. The sweet boy fell asleep in costume before we even made it home.

2 comments:

  1. Sue, You sure made a beautiful costume for Henry, he looks just darling. Gus and Danielle, looks like lots of fun. What a good looking group of babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ! He is so adorable and looks like he had a great first Halloween

    ReplyDelete