Henry's favorite part of the day just might be when Dada comes home from work. He's plenty sick of me by then and loves spending time with Dada before bed. Our garage door is pretty loud when it opens, so that, accompanied with my loud exclamation, "Dada is home!", has taught Henry how to put on quite the show when Dada walks up the stairs.
I've probably watched this video 25 times and it still gets me every time. The eyebrow raise in the beginning, the shoulder raise in the middle, and the entire ending with arms raising and knee slappin'! Oh my heavens.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Isn't that just the BEST!!!! We get excited when Cooper simply smiles - I can't imagine how fun it will be when he can talk too! Love seeing lil' Henry so happy!
ReplyDeleteabsolutely precious!!!
ReplyDeleteOMGoodness! I love it!
ReplyDeleteDanielle and Gus,
ReplyDeleteSharing Henry's response to Gus' homecoming is just so heart warming, what a dear little boy. I also love the raising of the shoulders, followed by an ever so slight compression and dip. Those movements will be part of him throughout his life. You're filling up a treasure chest of memories!
Thanks so much for bringing us into you daily lives.
Love and Blessings,
Grandma and Papou