Saturday, January 22, 2011

Henry is 9 months old!

Likes: Sucking my two right fingers all the time (I've pretty much given up my left thumb), throwing my arms up when I'm excited, crawling at lightening speed, pulling up to stand on anything I can get my hands on, ransacking the pantry for new things to shake around and put in my mouth, going to gym/music class with my church friends, one handed/one fisted clapping, eating pasta (I'm a good Italian boy), saying dada/mama/baba, listening to Mama sing the Itsy Bitsy Spider or the ABC's on repeat, kissing myself in the mirror, and hamming it up for the camera with my squishy grin.

Dislikes: Putting clothes on, taking medicine from a dropper (Mama and Dada basically have to pin me down), eating avocado, and having my face wiped after meals (I'm a typical boy).

Growth: I weigh 20 lbs., 15 oz., and I am 31.5 inches long. This puts me in the 53rd percentile for weight and off the charts AGAIN for height! I've slimmed down a bit since becoming mobile, but I just keep getting taller. While I love being the tallest baby in the world, this often poses a problem with my britches...they're either falling off my waist or I'm rocking high-waters!































4 comments:

  1. I can't believe he's already 9 months!!!! I love those pictures! His smile is so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what beautiful pictures of Henry, each one is a favorite. Those little "biscuit" thighs have stretched right out into even longer legs! Of special note, the third picture and then the pictures where he's standing next to the chair, where you can see all of him.
    So happy to have him, what a dear grandson. Thanks for posting.
    Happy 9th month birthday, Henry!
    Love and Blessings,
    Grandma and Papou

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's official. I'm stealing him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking at the pictures is pure JOY! We love you Henry, see you soon for kisses.

    ReplyDelete