Likes: Waving hello and buh-bye, reading 'B is for Bear' (I have a thing for books about bears), clapping when I'm happy and I know it, eating finger foods (my favorites include pinto beans, blueberries, turkey meatballs, and pumpkin pancakes), climbing up the stairs, cruising around furniture, playing peek-a-boo (I love to hide my head to the side where no one can see me), swinging at the park, sticking my tongue out, being tickled on the bottoms of my feet, and standing on chairs, toys, and boxes (this one raises Mama's blood pressure).
Dislikes: Baby gates, getting my teeth brushed, child-proof locks on cabinets, and having my diaper changed in public (even though I enjoy pooping in public).
Growth: I weigh 22 lbs., 4 oz., and I am 32 inches tall. This puts me in the 60th percentile for weight and STILL off the charts for height. While I have changed quite a bit in the past 10 months, I have been consistently (and incredibly!) tall.













These pictures make me miss him soooooo much....he's growing too fast! Cover him with kisses from Mimi!
ReplyDeleteOh gosh, Henry's growing so fast! He's looking over the top of the chair in which he used to just snuggle into the corner for pictures. Love every smile, grin, quizzical look and of course him sticking his tongue out. Henry has all sorts of new tricks!
ReplyDeleteHmmm, there's that one crib picture where he looks like he's trying to throw his leg over the side of the crib. Never thought of that possibility before! Uh oh! He's joined the ranks of Makris climbers.
So nice to look at all of the photos. I sure miss all of you. Thanks for posting.
Love and Blessings,
Mom