Rainy days spent inside call for new toys. We don't head to the store though. I just pick something out from the Christmas toy stash and, voila, it's Christmas in March! Henry loves his toy train and recently figured out how to ride it. That wasn't thrilling enough, however, so he tried standing up on the seat and popping a wheelie. There's a good chance Henry is getting a helmet for his birthday. Thanks to Aunt Cathy and Uncle Joe for the toy train and Target for the conductor overalls.
Wonderful pictures! Love the "Hmmm, I'm just going to put my foot up here and then I'm sure I can CLIMB up here and THEN I'll be able to do a wheelie," and that you captured Henry with his head tilted up looking at the rain fall. All the beautiful shots of Henry's face... Thanks for bringing us into your lives. Love and Blessings, Mom
Sassy Southern girl who still loves the North, too. Wife of 11+ years to a tall, dark, and handsome man. Mama to 3 sweet boys and 1 sweet girl. Hates camping and food touching. Loves high heels, sweet tea, and hosting dinner parties.
Wonderful pictures! Love the "Hmmm, I'm just going to put my foot up here and then I'm sure I can CLIMB up here and THEN I'll be able to do a wheelie," and that you captured Henry with his head tilted up looking at the rain fall. All the beautiful shots of Henry's face...
ReplyDeleteThanks for bringing us into your lives.
Love and Blessings, Mom