Friday, April 22, 2011

Henry is 12 months old!

Likes: Walking with assistance from chairs, barstools, toy trains, and any object that isn't a person (I refuse to walk if it means holding your hand), kicking my legs like a little fish at swim class, pushing Mama's hand away to say "I'm all done eating/drinking", repeating words like baby, daddy, duck, moooo, Nanna (for my Nanna and the delicious fruit), and Zia (I prefer to say Zee-Zee), flipping the pages myself when I'm being read to, eating lots of fish, pancakes, brussel sprouts, lima beans, baby carrots, and veggie burgers, and playing with tupperware like it's my job.

Dislikes: Getting dunked at swim class, being blocked by Mama and Dada from crawling into the dryer, washing machine, or oven, and going through the tunnel at gym class (perhaps I'm showing early signs of claustrophobia?).

Growth: I weigh 23 lbs., 8 oz., and I am 32 and 1/2 inches tall. This puts me in the 60th percentile for weight, and STILL off the charts for height. My doctor said I am the average height of a 19 month old! Clearly I like to be precise too since I have gained exactly 15 lbs. since birth!





























1 comment:

  1. Happy First Birthday Dear Henry!
    Love and Blessings,
    Grandma and Papou

    ReplyDelete