The TWO of them, Henry and Gus, look like they're having a grand old time. Henry will remember forever, that he loves his father and that his father loves him, and that his beloved mother is recording the many moments. Love and Blessings, Mom
Henry the bully;) I love Gus's response, "Good, they'll all do what he say." or at least that's what I thought I heard:) I was laughing out loud watching!! So cute!! His laugh is contagious!
was that a wrapping paper roll? and empty wrapping paper roll? where on earth did you find that? I know it wasn't in your closet. :) this is the funnest thing. I just love his laugh!...
toooooooo cute!!!! isn't their lil' laugh just the best! even better when caught on video :) thanks for sharing! and Gus....thanks for taking a beating so we can enjoy lil' Henry's giggles!
Sassy Southern girl who still loves the North, too. Wife of 11+ years to a tall, dark, and handsome man. Mama to 3 sweet boys and 1 sweet girl. Hates camping and food touching. Loves high heels, sweet tea, and hosting dinner parties.
The TWO of them, Henry and Gus, look like they're having a grand old time. Henry will remember forever, that he loves his father and that his father loves him, and that his beloved mother is recording the many moments.
ReplyDeleteLove and Blessings,
Mom
Henry the bully;) I love Gus's response, "Good, they'll all do what he say." or at least that's what I thought I heard:) I was laughing out loud watching!! So cute!! His laugh is contagious!
ReplyDeletewas that a wrapping paper roll? and empty wrapping paper roll? where on earth did you find that? I know it wasn't in your closet. :)
ReplyDeletethis is the funnest thing. I just love his laugh!...
toooooooo cute!!!! isn't their lil' laugh just the best! even better when caught on video :) thanks for sharing! and Gus....thanks for taking a beating so we can enjoy lil' Henry's giggles!
ReplyDelete