Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's a . . .


We are thrilled to announce that Baby Mak is a BOY! We couldn't be more excited, and can't wait for Henry to have a brother. We celebrated the news with a blue-backyard-bash! Henry might not understand everything just yet, but he was pretty excited about the "bawoons," and his first taste of candy! And I have a feeling he's going to be even happier in a couple years when he has a little brother to run around with. Gus and I couldn't be more thankful that God has blessed our family with TWO boys!













6 comments:

  1. We are so happy to be having two grandsons !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all of you :) So happy to hear that there's another healthy baby boy on the way! Can't wait to meet him in a few months!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the love story continues.....we couldn't be any happier for you. Stay healthy, wishing you the very best.
    Love and Blessings,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so exciting!!! I am so happy for you, Gus & Henry. How fun to have a brother! YAY!

    (I may be a little biased over how fun 2 boys is!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHH!!!! another boy....how fun for Henry to have a lil' brother! Congrats! Sharing names yet......???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mimi, Papa and ZIa ZiaNovember 3, 2011 at 3:38 PM

    We are thrilled as well, another baby to love!

    ReplyDelete