Friday, March 30, 2012

Scrub a dub dub

We gave John his first bath this week. I like to bathe my babies in the kitchen for the inaugural bath because my Grandma Longo did the same. Henry proved to be an eager, gentle helper. If you can't tell from the photos, John did not enjoy bath time one bit. Big Brother doesn't like it when "Bebe John" cries, so he tried to make it "all bettah" with some kisses. I know one day they won't always be this sweet to each other, so I'm trying to savor these precious moments.













1 comment:

  1. Grandma and Papou MakrisMarch 31, 2012 at 1:37 PM

    Oooooh, this is so sweet. John does not seem at all happy, which seems to be an appropriate response. Love Henry's look and glances, he seems to have a certain "knowing" in the second from last photo. In the third from last, he's helping to comb John's hair, in the next, the "knowing," that he's now the elder.
    Thanks for posting, Love and Blessings,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete