Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Makris Movies

My videocamera has been quite busy lately. If my kids weren't so cute, I wouldn't have to buy so many batteries for the darn thing.

Henry is obsessed with Thomas the Train books. We read them every morning, afternoon, and evening. We read them so much that everyone, including Henry, has memorized them. I think this means we need some new books.


After reading, Henry likes to check-in on Thomas and his friends by giving them a call. Here, he calls Gordon (the big blue engine). And I should add Henry is sans clothes due only to an impromptu decision to play with the hose in the backyard. Keeping it klassy.


Every afternoon when Henry wakes from his nap, he asks for Bebe John. Typically I have just fed John, so he's downstairs "playing." Henry's search for Bebe John makes me smile everytime.


A good big brother teaches his little brother the ways of the world. Peering over the kitchen counter one day, I found Henry "reading" to Bebe John, but by the time I grabbed my camera, Henry decided to finish up the book. But then I caught the real life lesson: the importance of upside down.

4 comments:

  1. To look into your lives and see your wonderful boys lifts my spirit beyond measure. What a gift, thank you so much.
    Love and Blessings, Continued good health and happiness,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those videos are very sweet. Keep them coming. We enjoy watching our grandchildren grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watching them grow is so much fun. I am sure every day there is something new and amazing!

    ReplyDelete