The best part about the gym has to be the membership cards. If I ever need a laugh, I just pull these bad boys out. Henry's was taken at 18 months, and Gus says it looks like his mugshot. John's picture just makes me smile. Could he be any happier?!
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Workin' on our Fitness
Once John hit the three month age requirement, we could get back in the gym. I was thrilled! Having an hour each day to myself is all the motivation I need to get on that treadmill. Henry loves going to the gym because it has all sorts of fun toys that we don't have at home. And John is happy just about anywhere.
The best part about the gym has to be the membership cards. If I ever need a laugh, I just pull these bad boys out. Henry's was taken at 18 months, and Gus says it looks like his mugshot. John's picture just makes me smile. Could he be any happier?!

The best part about the gym has to be the membership cards. If I ever need a laugh, I just pull these bad boys out. Henry's was taken at 18 months, and Gus says it looks like his mugshot. John's picture just makes me smile. Could he be any happier?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ha. Henry's picture does look like a mug shot. His hair is all messed up, his shirt is unbuttoned.
ReplyDelete