Thursday, August 23, 2012

John is 5 months old!

Likes: Playing in my exersaucer, grabbing my feet, taking two to three short naps and one long nap per day, being sung to, sitting up on my own for a few seconds, gnawing and drooling on anything and everything, doing the worm to move ever so slightly across the floor (so I can steal Henry's toys), flirting with the gym daycare ladies, and sucking on my orange hospital pacifiers (I have moved on from the wubbanub).

Dislikes: Having my nose wiped, losing my hair on just the sides (I'm not big on the mohawk look), napping while Mama is on the go, and eating from a bottle (I'll do it if I'm hungry enough, but I don't like it).

Growth: I weigh 18 lbs., 5 oz., and I am 27 and 1/4 inches tall.  This puts me in the 85th percentile for weight and the 90th percentile for height.  For the first time in my life, I am in a higher percentile for height than weight!  You wouldn't know it from looking at my roly poly thighs though.









No comments:

Post a Comment