Sunday, March 24, 2013

Watch John Grow: The Video Edition

I made a movie for Henry's first birthday, so of course I made one for John's first birthday, too. The only difference is John's movie is about 1/3 as long as Henry's movie. And it's not because I took less video footage. I learned that no one besides their very own Mama wants to watch a 30 minute movie of their first year. Enjoy this "short" movie celebrating the milestones of John's first year!

2 comments:

  1. Grandma and Papou MakrisMarch 27, 2013 at 12:36 PM

    Great time to be alive...
    I love you a bushel and a peck...
    Somewhere over the rainbow...dreams really do come true.
    I'm gonna love you forever and forever, forever and ever, amen.
    Whenever i see your smiling face, I thank my lucky stars that you are who you are...
    Say it's your Birthday...
    Your daily gifts of love and attention will enrich your children's lives forever.
    Love and Blessings,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the video! happy 1st to sweet John! I think I need to see the video of him belly laughing on the bed when Henry is acting silly towards him! too cute! hilarious with him scooting and the kcup in his mouth :) Loved his expressions when trying a new food too! wow! 1st year....what a blessing and cutie pie he is!

    ReplyDelete