Monday, April 22, 2013

Henry is 3 years old!

Likes: Creating stories with my trains, doing "funny things" with Daddy, hanging out with my best friend, Colin, reading books (my favorites are books about trains, tractors, or anything by Shel Silverstein), making John laugh, going to the park or the bookstore on the weekends, making up names for kids that I play with at the gym playcenter (my favorite made up names are Cheston and Nesdin), eating lentils, couscous, PB sandwiches, lemons, pancakes, fish, broccoli, fried chicken, Chipotle, yogurt, blue suckers, and colby jack cheese, sucking two fingers and twirling the strings on my blanket while I go to sleep, getting in John's crib in the morning to roll around and be silly with him, asking Mama or Daddy to pick me up by saying, "Hold you, Mama," taking a 2 to 3 hour nap each day, spelling words in the bathtub (I can read just about any 3 letter word that starts with a consonant), swimming with Ms. Vicki, and being a kind friend to others (this one makes Mama very proud).

Dislikes: Timeouts (I never said I was perfect), bees, sharing my trains with John, eating meat, sticking bandaids on my boo-boos (I love bandaids, just not on me), getting dirty, and saying goodbye to visitors (I'm always very, very sad),

Growth: I weigh 36 lbs., and I am 40 and 1/4 inches tall.  This puts me in the 85th percentile for weight and 95th percentile for height.  I put on 5 lbs. in the past year and grew 3 and 1/2 inches!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Papou said he interviewed the Makris boys a few times on their birthdays.  We liked the idea.  Lights, camera, action!



1 comment:

  1. Grandma and Papou MakrisApril 29, 2013 at 12:42 PM

    Ohhhh, talk about melting my heart...and to think we had the honor to be there when you interviewed Henry on his 3rd birthday. This is just so wonderful to have these moments on film.
    Love and Blessings,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete