Thursday, May 2, 2013

America's Funniest Home Videos

Henry likes to read words, but he likes drawing trains more.



When Mr. Prasad came to visit, and John was his biggest fan. Prasad can now add "baby whisperer" to his resume.



When we eat out, Henry often asks for the lemon in my tea. He would eat the rind and seeds if we let him.



John makes breakfast fun with peekaboo. And Henry makes it fun with his comments about Uncle Chris.



I told Henry to clean up the playroom.  When I looked in to check on his progress, I found him giving orders to John.  (Turn up your volume to hear Henry say repeatedly, "Give it to me.")

1 comment:

  1. Grandma and Papou MakrisMay 5, 2013 at 10:31 PM

    Wow, these little snippets of reality are FABULOUS, just love them. Thanks for posting.
    Love and Blessings,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete