Henry is playing soccer on our church's team, the Holy Spirit Prep Cougars (raarrr!). He had his first practice last weekend. Henry was the boy with the flat soccer ball (long story, but it's my fault). That's okay. He had fun. And in any case, I'm fairly certain Henry and his buddies thought snack time was the highlight of the day.
FABULOUS...oh what fun. Ohhhh, just to see Henry running and kicking the ball...and how about when he's shouting with raised, clenched fists. Oh, I just LOVE IT.
Sassy Southern girl who still loves the North, too. Wife of 11+ years to a tall, dark, and handsome man. Mama to 3 sweet boys and 1 sweet girl. Hates camping and food touching. Loves high heels, sweet tea, and hosting dinner parties.
FABULOUS...oh what fun. Ohhhh, just to see Henry running and kicking the ball...and how about when he's shouting with raised, clenched fists. Oh, I just LOVE IT.
ReplyDelete