My dear friends, Matt and Tiffany, welcomed their second child and first daughter on December 27th, 2013. I took a day trip to Chattanooga last weekend so I could meet Abigail Elizabeth Phillips in person. She is beautiful. Watching her big brother, Luke, shower her with kisses and hugs made my heart full. I am so happy for my friends and their family of four.
Love the photos, each and every one is precious. That last photo is the quintessential image of a happy family. pure love. Matt and Tiffany, congratulations on your beautiful family. Love and Blessings, Jan and Nick Makris
Sassy Southern girl who still loves the North, too. Wife of 11+ years to a tall, dark, and handsome man. Mama to 3 sweet boys and 1 sweet girl. Hates camping and food touching. Loves high heels, sweet tea, and hosting dinner parties.
Love the photos, each and every one is precious. That last photo is the quintessential image of a happy family. pure love.
ReplyDeleteMatt and Tiffany, congratulations on your beautiful family.
Love and Blessings,
Jan and Nick Makris