Sunday, March 23, 2014

John is 2 years old!

Likes: Reading books all day long (my favorites include Thomas the Train and Curious George), holding hands, playing trains, going to "school," eating cheesy noodles, tacos, bananas, fish, pizza, pears, cheese, meatballs, berries, and french fries, listening to "Happy" by Pharrell, wrestling with Daddy, snuggling with Mama, having lots of pacis in my bed for bedtime (Mama says this one is ending soon), playing ABC flashcards, watching the Swedish Chef on YouTube, swinging at the park, and going to the bookstore.

Dislikes: Having to wait, sharing (my favorite word is "mine"), being told "no," and eating vegetables. Basically I am your typical two year old.

Growth: I weigh 32 lbs. and I am 36 and 3/4 inches tall.  This puts me in the 90th percentile for weight and the 95th percentile for height.  I am one big buddha!  Even my head is off-the-charts large!

1 comment:

  1. Grandma and Papou MakrisMarch 23, 2014 at 10:49 AM

    Happy 2nd Birthday John, you are a wonderful little boy. What a beautiful picture, you've captured the embodiment of joy, happiness and contentment.
    Love and Blessings,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete