Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Peter is 6 months old!

Likes: Getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth, pushing myself backwards across the floor, being held as close to my Mama as physically possible, planking, chewing on my whole fist, playing peek-a-boo, grabbing hair or earrings, and being sung to in Italian.

Dislikes: Being distracted when I'm nursing, face-planting the ground when I'm trying to sit up on my own, riding in the car, and having to sit still long enough to have my picture taken.

Growth: I weigh 17 lbs., and I am 27 and 1/2 inches long. This puts me in the 50th percentile for weight and the 80th percentile for height. I only had a small weight gain this month, thanks to my intense cardio-crawling routine. Mama is going to feed me some real food soon, and I can't wait to get my grub on!



















1 comment:

  1. Grandma and Papou MakrisAugust 29, 2014 at 10:24 AM

    Happy 6th Month Birthday, Peter.
    GREAT pics, all caught at the perfect moment. Love the crying pic, so expressive!
    Love and Blessings,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete