Last Saturday morning we surprised the boys with a day at the Fair. Nanna was happy to watch Peter at home, so we didn't have a baby slowing us down. The boys hopped from ride to ride to ride, only stopping for a quick, fried snack. Right after their treat, I witnessed Henry walk up to John, give him a big hug, and say, "John, I love you, brother!". It might have been the sugar talking, but it still warmed my heart.
At the end of the day, Henry asked to go on a ride that John was not tall enough for. Before a tantrum occurred, I led John to the face painting tent. He asked for "McQueen". Well, Henry took one look at John's face, and we were back in line at the face painting tent. Henry asked for "Mater" so he and John would match.
WONDERFUL, JUST WONDERFUL.
ReplyDeleteLove and Blessings,
Mom and Dad