Likes: Eating toast, hummus, watermelon, blueberries, cheese, waffles, puffs, grapes, grilled cheese sandwiches, yogurt, and bananas, screaming when I'm happy or sad (I am the loudest Makris baby there ever was), pulling up on everything, crawling on all fours only when I'm naked (I don't like dragging my bare belly on the ground), shaking the vitamin bottle like a maracas player, playing peek-a-boo and pat-a-cake.
Dislikes: Falling (I do this a lot now that I can pull up), eating meat or pasta, getting dressed, and not being held by my Mama 24/7 (my happy place is perched upon her hip like a koala bear).
Growth: I weigh 19 lbs., 11 oz., and I am 29 inches long. This puts me in the 55th percentile for weight and the 85th percentile for height. I have only 1 more inch to go before I outgrow my baby carseat!
No comments:
Post a Comment