John has been taking swim lessons with Ms. Vicki at our gym. Ms. Vicki gave Henry lessons when he was 3 and 4, and now at 5 he can swim the length of the pool. I hope John follows in his big brother's footsteps. John's favorite thing to do during swim lessons is to jump in and go under, which is funny considering how much he hated getting his face wet during his first lesson. He also uses his height to his advantage, telling Ms. Vicki, "I don't have to do little kicks because I can touch the bottom. I will just walk across the pool."
Sassy Southern girl who still loves the North, too. Wife of 11+ years to a tall, dark, and handsome man. Mama to 3 sweet boys and 1 sweet girl. Hates camping and food touching. Loves high heels, sweet tea, and hosting dinner parties.
No comments:
Post a Comment