Friday, January 15, 2016

Frances is 3 months old!

Likes: Sleeping curled up on my side, grabbing toys on my baby gym, chewing and drooling on my hands constantly (and sometimes gagging myself), eating exactly 4 times a day every day, being in the middle of the action (I love watching the chaos that comes with 3 big brothers), and being tickled under my chin.

Dislikes: I do not like to nap for more than 45 minutes at a time. I love to sleep 12+ hours at night, but I have FOMO (fear of missing out) during the day. Mama is perplexed as all my brothers loved (and still love) taking long naps. You would think these short naps would make me cranky, but I'm still my happy, sweet self!

Growth: I weigh 13 lbs., 1 oz., and I am 24 and 3/4 inches long. This puts me in the 50th percentile for weight and the 95th percentile for height.  I'm already wearing 6 month size pajamas so I can comfortably stretch out my long legs!







No comments:

Post a Comment