Sunday, May 15, 2016

Frances is 7 months old!

Likes: Army crawling, planking, chewing on books (and eating the pages), tugging on my hair, sitting up, eating most veggie and fruit purees (my favorites are sweet potatoes, peas, and apples), being tickled under my neck, playing peek-a-boo, chewing on my sippy cup, playing with my baby friends at the gym, and gnawing on spoons with my first tooth (and my second one that is coming in right next to it).

Dislikes: Trying new foods (it takes me a few meals to like something new, which is challenging since Mama makes my baby food in bulk), waiting on my meals to be prepared, and having my face and body wiped after a meal (I am a messy eater).

Growth: I weigh 17lbs., 8 oz., and I am 28 and 1/4 inches tall. This puts me in the 50th percentile for weight and off the charts for height.  I have been in the same percentiles for months.  I like consistency.









No comments:

Post a Comment