Likes: Using everything in the house as a walker (barstools, chairs, the garbage can, my brothers), standing without holding on to anything for a long time when I'm distracted, eating my favorite foods - cheese, beans, and applesauce (all day, every day), holding my own sippy cup, clapping anytime someone starts singing or shouts "yay!", raising my arms when someone asks me, "how big are you?", reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear every night before bed, playing catch with my brothers (I love to fetch), dancing in my highchair while I'm eating, throwing my food on the floor when I'm all done, eating trash when Mama isn't looking (my brothers call me a raccoon), and rubbing my sleepsack or Mama's shirt with my left hand when I'm sleepy.
Dislikes: Eating breakfast (I like to nurse in the morning, but I don't like to eat real food), not being held the second I want to be held, walking or standing up with socks or shoes on, and wearing bows (Mama is bow training me, but I still rip them out every chance I get).
Growth: I weigh 21 lbs, 6 oz., and I am 30 1/4 inches tall. This puts me in the 75th percentile for weight, and the 95th percentile for height. I eat three hearty meals a day, and I only nurse once a day now. I have 7 teeth that can chew a steak, so it's time to wean. That doesn't mean Mama isn't sad about it though.
She is precious! I hope to meet her soon!
ReplyDelete