I was a "party mom" for John's class Christmas party. John had been looking forward to this for months. He helped me pick out the treats to make - a family favorite, reindeer donuts. I have never made so many before, so I ended up with piles of broken pretzels (that went un-eaten because children refuse to eat broken food). Pa made the most amazing Christmas tree cornhole game 3 years ago for Henry's preschool Christmas party, and I have been saving it in my attic ever since. It's a good thing because John's class was the most competitive group of 4 year old cornhole players that I've ever seen.
After the party ended, John and I headed to Henry's school so we could surprise him with a lunch date. The boys were on their very best manners because they knew I had Ferrero Rocher hiding in my purse.
Sassy Southern girl who still loves the North, too. Wife of 11+ years to a tall, dark, and handsome man. Mama to 3 sweet boys and 1 sweet girl. Hates camping and food touching. Loves high heels, sweet tea, and hosting dinner parties.
No comments:
Post a Comment