Sunday, October 15, 2017

Frances Anne is 2 years old!

Likes: Rubbing my nose with Frannie the Bunny's ears and sucking my two right fingers at the same time, playing dress up, dancing to the Trolls soundtrack or Lady Gaga, reading Curious George, Funny Bunny, or Disney Princess books, wearing any and all accessories (especially if they are pink), going to the park, the library, Target, and the nail salon, eating applesauce, cheese, pasta, beans, rice, berries, crackers, and anything that is chocolate, chatting non-stop (I get it from my Mama), snuggling and being sung to before bed, playing ABC flashcards, wrestling with my brothers (and asking for my shirt off too since they take theirs off), watching Finding Nemo, Trolls, or Lighting McQueen, and coloring (both on paper and the walls).

Dislikes: Being put in time-out (I destroy my bedroom and my closet while serving my time), eating vegetables or meat (I am tied with John for the pickiest eater in our family. I don't even like Chick-fil-a!), losing Frannie the Bunny, not getting to pick out my own shoes (I like to wear rain boots when it's sunny), and being told "no".

Growth: I weigh 30 lbs., and I am 36 inches tall. This puts me in the 90th percentile for weight, and the 98th percentile for height. I am catching up to Peter, so when we are out together, sometimes strangers think we are twins!














No comments:

Post a Comment