Friday, March 23, 2018

John's 6th Birthday

John's 6th birthday was extra special this year because it was our very last day in the apartment! As chaotic as packing and moving is, I tried to stick to our usual birthday traditions. John requested chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. He brought in brownies to school to share with his classmates. And later that night, he picked Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria for his special birthday dinner. Little did he know, we had his best friend, Connor, waiting at the restaurant to surprise John when he arrived! Even though his reaction doesn't show it, I promise John was more excited about Connor being there than he was about ordering a glass of Sprite. John is a self-proclaimed pizza and ice cream monster, so of course, we had ice cream cake in the shape of a Pokemon Pokeball for dessert. He received some very nice presents, but I think his favorite gift was his new house!





















No comments:

Post a Comment