Monday, September 3, 2018

Perrydise Party!

It has become our Labor Day weekend tradition to head down to Perrydise for a family party at Nanna and Pa's house. And every year, the party seems to get bigger and bigger - a double water slide, a snow cone truck, water balloon battles, popsicles in the pool, cookie decorating with Aunt Elaine, board games, more popsicles in the pool, and swimming until sunset. We also celebrated Nanna and Pa's 25th wedding anniversary. Yours truly tried her best to pull off a wedding cake replica. And it sure was pretty when I put the finishing touches on it in Atlanta. But it did not survive the drive down to Perry (I won't name names, but let's just say I wasn't the one driving!). Oh well, it still tasted good. We had a wonderful time visiting with family, and as always, we left Perrydise with kids who were tuckered out from all the partying (and desperately in need of a sugar detox!). Thanks for a great time, Nanna and Pa!











































No comments:

Post a Comment