Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will meet my son. After carrying him for the past 286 days, it seems surreal that this day is finally here. All the preparations, the vitamins, the doctor's appointments, the prayers, the baby classes and baby books, the cravings, the backaches, and the kicks and hiccups were all part of a journey that really begins tomorrow. I feel incredibly blessed. Tomorrow I will meet my son, and I know with that first hello I will never be the same.

7 comments:

  1. You will be amazing tomorrow! Can't wait for you little guy to be here! Lots of love to expanding family!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praying for you Danielle, and we are SO EXCITED for you and Gus to finally begin this new chapter of your life. Cannot wait to meet your son!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for the two of you!!! Praying for a smooth safe delivery. Can't wait to meet this lil' fella! love you both! - Cori & Phil

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to be a wonderful mother! ((HUGS and prayers for you, Gus, and your son))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Danielle! I'm so thrilled for you both! You are going to be an amazing mom! Can't wait to meet the babe! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, tomorrow is now today & you should soon meet your little guy if you haven't already! I'm so excited for you to start this journey! Good luck & I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so blessed to have you as a step-daughter. Your blog has been such a gift...thank you for writing it. The blog along with phone and skype conversations has allowed us to feel apart of your journey. Living far away from you during this time has been difficult for us. I thank God for technology!
    We can already tell that you will incredible parents. I am covering all of in prayer today.

    ReplyDelete