This is just so sweet. How wonderful to be able to look into these types of interactions. I love it when Henry gets so animated he kind of pulls his shoulders up in excitement. So nice to be able to see our son and grandson having a little chat. Thanks for posting it.
He is such a little talker! Love it! Keep up with the posts. Michael, Max and I love keeping up with what's happening in the Makris household. Hopefully the two little friends will get to meet one day in person!
Sassy Southern girl who still loves the North, too. Wife of 11+ years to a tall, dark, and handsome man. Mama to 3 sweet boys and 1 sweet girl. Hates camping and food touching. Loves high heels, sweet tea, and hosting dinner parties.
This is just so sweet. How wonderful to be able to look into these types of interactions. I love it when Henry gets so animated he kind of pulls his shoulders up in excitement. So nice to be able to see our son and grandson having a little chat. Thanks for posting it.
ReplyDeleteHe is such a little talker! Love it! Keep up with the posts. Michael, Max and I love keeping up with what's happening in the Makris household. Hopefully the two little friends will get to meet one day in person!
ReplyDelete