Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Twins for a Day
One of my girlfriends has boy/girl twins, Victoria and Asher, who are four weeks older than Henry. She works full-time and needed a substitute nanny for a day, so I volunteered to take one twin, while another girlfriend took the other. I knew I could handle 2 on 1, but 3 on 1 was a bit scary when they're all under 4 months! I think Henry enjoyed being around another baby, as he kept reaching out to grab her hand or push her with his foot (I quickly explained that we don't kick our friends). I certainly have a whole new respect for Mama's of twins after just 10 hours with these two!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Henry: Here I am in my favorite chair posing for pics.
ReplyDeleteVictoria: Where's my brother?
Henry: What's she doing here, maybe I'll just gently kick her off...
Victoria: Can you do something about the foot?
Henry: What's going on here!
Victoria: I'm leaning into the frame.
Henry: Hmmmm, I'm perplexed....
Victoria: I wish my brother were here....
Henry: Ah, I'm trying my best, but how much longer.....
Victoria: I need some help here, could you stop snapping....
Love the commentary Mom! :)
ReplyDeleteHahah, thats your Grandma Henry!
ReplyDelete