Sunday, August 22, 2010

Henry is 4 months old!

Likes: Blowing spit bubbles and "raspberries," playing in my exersaucer, chewing on a burp cloth, smiling at myself in the mirror, drooling all over my clothes (and whomever is holding me), riding in the "Big Boy" seat of my stroller (I'm already too big for the bassinet!), getting tickled on my chubby little thighs, and grabbing my feet and sometimes sticking them in my mouth!

Dislikes: Getting my nose cleaned out with the nasal aspirator (aka, the booger machine), being weaned from my swaddle (Doc said it was time, but I miss that darn baby burrito), and I still hate riding in the car no matter how many toys Mama gives me or how loudly she sings.

Growth: I weigh 16 lbs., 11 oz., and I am 27 inches tall. This puts me in the 82nd percentile for weight and the 97th percentile for height. My doctor called me "strikingly tall", and told Mama that I am the average size of a 7 month old! It's no wonder that I'm already wearing 6-9 month clothes!




















2 comments:

  1. LOOOVVVEE the 4th picture. and the thunder thighs. if only they looked that cute on me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's blowing a kiss to Nanna in the 8th picture !

    ReplyDelete