Friday, October 22, 2010

Henry is 6 months old!

Likes: Slapping everything with my right hand (I'm slap happy), wearing footie pajamas to bed, sitting up by myself (for about 30 seconds before I face plant the ground), being mesmerized by the white tag on my toys, eating Mama's homemade veggie purees, loving on my sock monkey, Willy Wayne, from my "Aunt" Carly and "Uncle" Adam, curling up and sleeping on my side, and smacking my lips.

Dislikes: Eating rice cereal, teething, and getting frustrated that I can't crawl yet (I can get up on all fours though!).

Growth: I weigh 19 lbs., 2 oz., and I am 28 1/2 inches tall. This puts me in the 76th percentile for weight and the 97th percentile for height. The doctor said my height to weight ratio is 33%, so clearly I'm long and lean!



































3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, these are just wonderful pictures of Henry. He's gotten so big so quickly. It's great that you still place him in the same chair, it makes his growth so much more noticeable, now he fills in the corner and sits up by himself!. And he's so happy with "Willy Wayne." That's the dearest photo when you captured Henry's dear little right hand cupping Willy's face and his other arm is extended down to Willy's leg.
    Thanks for posting them, so happy for you and Gus to have Henry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss him already:( bring him to louisiana!!!!! so glad he loves willy wayne:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 months! go Henry go! He's such a cutie pie and growing so quickly. I love watching him grow and learn through picts. Can't wait for him and lil' Cooper to be buds!

    ReplyDelete