Monday, October 25, 2010
My Little Sweet Tater
I have made a few homecooked meals in my day. People have asked for second helpings, but no one has ever cried for more...until I made sweet potato puree for sweet Henry. He LOVES it! No butter, brown sugar, pecans or marshmallow topping, but he still loved it! He sure knows how to flatter his Mama. It has to be the easiest meal I have ever prepared, and at just 10 cents a serving, I am certainly saving money over buying the jarred stuff. Like a good Southern boy, he finished the entire bowl, and only a quarter of it ended up on his face, hair, and Bumbo seat. Not bad!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Danielle,
ReplyDeleteYour writing is out of this world, fabulous, and the PICTURES, oh my gosh, they coax us into the moment! I love that you "tell a tale" with the photos; the last one's a doozy, just punctuates the whole storyline!
Henry is just a little doll, happy to hear that he's clamoring for more.
Thanks again for drawing us into your home in Atlanta.
Miss all of you. oxoxoxo