Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Tale of Two Park Dates.


I remember the day I took this picture. It was late March of last year, and I was shocked by the size of my belly. I also remember that it was a gorgeous day, so Gus took me on a date to the park. We walked (well, he walked, I waddled) through the park, we laid on a blanket in the warm sun, and we snacked on popsicles from the semi-creepy ice cream man (aren't they always?). It was a fabulous day.

We did the same thing this year, except I had two dates (well, three, since Uncle Chris showed up later on), and the waddling has been swapped for chasing. I even shared my popsicle this year, but Henry didn't like how cold it was so Cheerios were his snack of choice. And I have to say, this year was even better than the last.













































2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, nice to see Mom, Dad and Uncle Chris included, although Chris looks none to happy to be snapped. What happened, did they run out of popsicles at the ice cream truck?

    Wow, how about the picture of Henry and you on the blanket together, he sure has his Mama's eyes! Thanks for sharing your day with me.

    Love and Blessings from cold and windy Michigan,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them all! I love the picture taken above him, you can really see the lengh of his eyelashes. I also like seeing you in a few pictures. We love you all and can't wait to see you all in a little less then 2 weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete