Later in the day, the whole family came over for dinner and to celebrate the birthday of my cousin, Kevin. Henry played trains with Uncle Bobby, and John received the attention of the ladies like a gentleman.
We ended the day with a few pictures of the boys. Henry was kind enough to share his thumb with John.












fun times! I can't decide if I like the doughnuts or the shaded lawn mower better! Both....equally awesome!
ReplyDeletemy favorite has got to be the doggie door!! Yes!! I had invisioned that over and over in my mind.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a GREAT time was had by all. What wonderful photos, capturing all the fun. John is as cute as can be and I love the shots of Gus and Henry on the riding mower. Wow, these little boys are going to have some fabulous memories.
ReplyDeleteLove and Blessings,
Mom and Dad
Must tell you, those photos of Henry eating the donut, the way that he stands and holds the donut, the look of his chest, that's just how Gus looked when he was a little boy. And the photo of John in the hat, gazing to his left, that look reminds me of Gus.
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you that you have this wonderful family.
Love and Blessings,
Mom and Dad