Sunday, September 23, 2012

John is 6 months old!

Likes: Sleeping on my belly, slobbering on Sophie the Giraffe, doing the army crawl on the hardwood floors (carpet slows me down), playing peek-a-boo, getting attention from Henry, sitting up on my own, chewing on the tags of toys, making "B" sounds all day long, jumping in the jumperoo, and getting tickled on my thighs and belly.

Dislikes: Being scared by loud noises, sitting in my car seat or stroller for too long (I want to move around now!), and being banned from chewing on Mama's iPhone. 

Growth: I weigh 19 lbs., 1 oz., and I am 27 and 3/4 inches tall.  This puts me in the 75th percentile for weight and the 90th percentile for height.  My doctor said that I am leaning out a bit now that I'm moving around more.  We're starting solids this week so Mama is hoping that it helps my rolls stick around a bit longer.    













2 comments:

  1. Grandma and Papou MakrisSeptember 24, 2012 at 1:14 AM

    John is an absolutely darling little boy. What spectacular photos, every one is as cute as the next. He's so animated. That last shot, oh, what a wonderful little face.
    Happy 6th Month Birthday, John. Thanks for sharing.
    Love and Blessings,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 months....ahhhh!!!! Happy happy 6 month bday sweet baby John! I missed the post about the parade - love the hats and that is one serious jumpy slide! wow! looks like it was fun!

    ReplyDelete