Wednesday, January 23, 2013

John is 10 months old!

Likes: Pulling up on anything I can get my hands on, waving and pointing to anyone who smiles at me, laying my head down on Mama's shoulder and hugging her around the neck, eating strawberries, bananas, tilapia, cheese, broccoli, bread, and grown-up oatmeal, crawling on all fours while on carpet and army crawling while on hardwoods (I'm efficient), reading Elmo books, rubbing my ear when I'm sleepy or nursing, playing with doors and drawers, smiling and babbling at any photo of a baby (I'm good friends with the baby on the diaper box), smacking my lips, and tearing up the pantry with Henry.

Dislikes: Being tossed up ever so slightly in the air (early fear of heights?), being scolded for biting (I cry big, ugly tears), and skipping my morning nap if we're on the go.

Growth: I weigh 20 lbs., 7 oz., and I am 29 and 3/4 inches tall.  This puts me in the 45th percentile for weight and the 80th percentile for height.  Quite svelte!












1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful little Baby Boy. John has the most exquisitely expressive eyes, just gorgeous, they shine! Love all the photos, each look is so unique.
    Thanks for posting.
    Love and Blessings,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete