Saturday, October 25, 2014

A game ball and a retirement.

The baseball season ended, and Henry finished strong. His batting and throwing both improved greatly. He even got the coveted "game ball" a few weeks ago.

That said, I think his baseball career might be over. After the last game ended, he told me, "Mama, I think I'm done with baseball. It's too loud with all the people yelling and cheering. I want to try golf because golf is quiet. And Daddy told me that you have to have good manners to play golf. And I have great manners." Fore!



2 comments:

  1. Grandma and Papou MakrisOctober 30, 2014 at 10:00 AM

    As Dad said, the precursor to "...too loud...too much yelling" is Henry climbing in the car after Pre School
    and upon being asked a question about his day responds, "Too much talking."
    We think he's the strong, silent type,
    with great manners,
    what a guy.
    Love and Blessings,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete