Sunday, October 26, 2014

Peter is 8 months old!

Likes: Being tickled in the crook of my neck, saying "da da da da", bouncing up and down while I'm standing, chewing on my brothers' puzzle pieces, eating avocado, yogurt, peaches, peas, carrots, and bananas, army crawling at lightning speed, holding my own bottle, playing with the tags on toys, and giving big sloppy kisses.

Dislikes: Teething, having toys (and puzzle pieces) taken away from me by my big brothers, eating mum-mum rice crackers or puffs, and being left alone in the playroom (I prefer the chaos of my big brothers).

Growth: I weigh 18 lbs., 13 oz., and I am 28 and 1/2 inches tall. This puts me in the 50th percentile for weight and the 75th percentile for height. I nurse 4x a day, eat 3 meals a day, and clean my bowl at every meal, so clearly I have a remarkable metabolism.









1 comment:

  1. Grandma and Papou MakrisNovember 5, 2014 at 4:05 PM

    Peter is an adorable little boy, so happy to see him as he grows. What a delight.
    Love and Blessings,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete