WOW. This is simply amazing that John reads with such skill and assurance. Congrats to John and to you, Gus and Danielle, for having taught and encouraged your children to read. I love seeing John read and then glance up at the picture...processing the theme of what he's reading. I remember seeing him do that months ago, before he read out loud. He'd look at the words and then his eyes would go back and forth over the picture, processing the entire scene. Another accomplished reader, the world is his.
Sassy Southern girl who still loves the North, too. Wife of 11+ years to a tall, dark, and handsome man. Mama to 3 sweet boys and 1 sweet girl. Hates camping and food touching. Loves high heels, sweet tea, and hosting dinner parties.
Way to go John!! Awesome reading! We love you sweetie, Aunt Mary and Uncle Bobby
ReplyDeleteWOW. This is simply amazing that John reads with such skill and assurance. Congrats to John and to you, Gus and Danielle, for having taught and encouraged your children to read. I love seeing John read and then glance up at the picture...processing the theme of what he's reading. I remember seeing him do that months ago, before he read out loud. He'd look at the words and then his eyes would go back and forth over the picture, processing the entire scene. Another accomplished reader, the world is his.
ReplyDelete