Thursday, November 26, 2015

Four Little Turkeys

We celebrated Thanksgiving at our home this year with Nanna and Pa. It was the first time that we did not travel on Thanksgiving. As much as we missed our extended family, it was nice being able to wake up at home, watch the parade with the boys, cook in our pajamas, and relax the rest of the day. And I was really proud of us. Nanna and I cooked almost everything from scratch. Henry and John set the table. Gus and Pa entertained the kids with pirate ships. We sat down to eat at 1230pm. By 145pm, all the dishes were done, the leftovers were put away, and we were ready for naptime. With 4 kids, you have to run an efficient turkey dinner. Or in my kids case, a Chick-fil-a nugget dinner. My kids don't eat turkey, but one day they will. In the mean time, I'm thankful for Chick-fil-a so my kids eat more than just rolls on Thanksgiving.

























No comments:

Post a Comment