Sunday, November 15, 2015

Frances is 1 month old!

Likes: Smiling at my silly brothers, cooing when people talk to me, napping in the rock-n-play, being carried by Mama in the ergo, laying on the changing table, and taking baths.

Dislikes: Having my first cold (thanks to my germy brothers), sitting in the swing, and going anywhere in my carseat.

Growth: I weigh 9 lbs., 11 oz., and I am 22 and 1/4 inches tall. This puts me in the 60th percentile for weight and the 95th percentile for height. I am the first Makris baby to not have feeding issues during my first month. And every doctor that I've seen has commented on how long my legs, fingers, and feet are!





2 comments:

  1. Grandma and Papou MakrisNovember 19, 2015 at 5:03 PM

    Be still my heart...
    Frances Anne you are a darling Baby Girl and we are thrilled to have you. Born smiling, you are blessed and bless us with your happiness and goodness.
    Your eyes twinkle and the corners of your smile pull at our heartstrings
    May you live a long, happy and blessed life.
    We love you,
    Grandma and Papou

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolute gem! Frances, you steal our heart with your adorable smile! We love you, Aunt Mary and Uncle Bobby

    ReplyDelete